Welcome to Dr. Glenn Baggs Optometrist in Muskogee, OK
With Dr. Glenn Baggs, you have access to our experienced Muskogee optometrist and a team of eye care professional. We have over 25 years of experience and have been located in Muskogee for the last 20 years. Our primary eye doctor, Dr. Baggs, is a specialist in a multitude of treatment methods and is ready to serve your needs.
Meet Our Muskogee Optometrist!
While our team is made up of a variety of treatment specialists and care professionals, our primary eye doctor is Dr. Glenn Baggs. Doctor Baggs attended Northeastern State University College in Tahlequah as an honor student. This university is considered one of the finest in the nation for optometry, and Dr. Baggs has lived up to the expectations of the university.
Unlike other optometrists who don't stay abreast of the latest treatment trends. Dr. Baggs and our team attend many conferences and regularly update our office. All of our treatment equipment is state-of-the-art and up-to-date for your treatment needs. And each of our caring team members is personally chosen by Dr. Baggs to ensure maximum professionalism.
Our Diverse Array of Services
Dr. Baggs has worked hard to create a broad range of services that meet the needs of people like you. These treatment methods are designed to fit specific needs and can restore your vision to its full range quickly and efficiently. Just a few of the services we provide include:
- Eye Exams – Regular eye exams can check for vision problems you might not have noticed but which are creeping up on you anyway.
- Glasses – Get fit for high-quality and comfortable glasses right in our office. You can also get them adjusted here if the frame is uncomfortable.
- Contact Lenses – If you prefer contact lenses for your eye care, Dr. Baggs can fit you for them and provide you with tips on how to maintain them.
- LASIK Referrals and Co-Management – Our optometrist may recommend LASIK surgery to change the shape of your eye and to improve your vision almost immediately. We offer referrals and pre-and post-surgical care.
- Disease Management – Macular degeneration, cataracts, and other common eye diseases can be effectively treated with the help of our optometrist
Try to schedule at least one or two vision exams every year to ensure optimal preventative vision care. While that might seem excessive, it can help you make sure that you don't get surprised by a sudden loss of vision.
Maintain Your Vision with Help from our Muskogee Optometrist
If you're looking for a Muskogee optometrist that you can trust, please contact us at Dr. Glenn Baggs Optometrist. We can provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan that will manage your vision problems quickly and efficiently. Please call us at (918) 687-9898 to set up an appointment or to learn more.